- What’s the point of having only a six month time jump?
- Kurt going back to Ohio is just… no No NO!
- Although I’m only slightly glad that Blaine and Kurt won’t be states apart yet again, I still say no No NO! to Blaine leading the Warblers
- Don’t care why Rachel is back in Ohio
- Don’t care about Mr. Schue heading Vocal Adrenaline
- Blainofsky. This one is the biggest no of the bunch. I really hope this one turns out to be false because I’m not sure I could keep watching otherwise. I’m not even sure if it’d be worth it to watch the Klaine wedding with the way the writers would be fucking us around, which sucks because I’ve really looking forward to it.
- I’d rather they bring back the s4/5 newbies because as time passed I actually kind of grew to like them or at least tolerate them and I really don’t want a new group of characters that I know I won’t care about.
- Why would they think its wise to add five new characters when there are only thirteen episodes left in which to wrap up the storylines of the main characters that we actually care about.
- About the following characters involvement in s6: Santana, I can take or leave her; Artie, if the new newbs get more screentime then him I’m crackin skulls (not really, but you get the point. I love me some Artie); Sam, less to non-existent please
I guess the writers really want the show to get canceled and if this shit goes down, they’ll get their wish because I predict their already tanking ratings will plummet to nil.
Just got home from the hospital. My mom was in the ER because she thought she’d pulled a muscle in her hip. After they gave her pain meds her oxygen levels were low, which could be a side effect of the drugs. She was given an oxygen tube and when the nurse lowered the amount to see if she could maintain it on her own, but her level kept fluctuating, dropping as low as the mid 60s when it had to remain consistently in the 90s for her to be released so she’s been admitted overnight. When I left she was going to have a cat scan of her lungs to see if there is a contributing factor that could explain why this is happening.